SIP Trunk Services
We've been helping businesses navigate their way through the minefields of telephone lines since 2001. In 2006 we started installing hosted VoIP telephone systems. In 2016 we launched our own SIP Trunk Service.
Enterprise IP telephony
We provide high quality, high volume inbound and outbound VoIP services to our customers. Our geographically resilient network has significant TDM interconnects with national and international Tier 1 and Tier 2, resulting in a competitive low cost-per-minute service offering.
Our SIP trunking platform
We provide a carrier grade SIP trunking service hosted on our IP Voice network. The TDM backbone circuit spans several UK sites and is based upon a multi-site resilient architecture using TELES core switching nodes, supported on a multi-vendor (Cisco, Juniper, Brocade) routing and IP switching fabric.
- Resilient Connections into 14 BT exchanges for inbound voice
- Multi carrier access for outbound traffic
- Failover routing, supported by our layer 2 IP network
- Enterprise class IDS monitoring (intrusion detection)
- Over 600,000 parameters monitored per day to ensure smooth systems operation
SIP Trunk Services
VoIP Phone systems need a way of connecting to the PSTN (or public services telephone network) so that they can be used to communicate with people outside of your organisation.
We believe in providing an ethical service so there aren't any catches, long term contracts or penalties for exceeding your call bundle.
SIP Trunk Advantages
- Eliminate costs associated with traditional line rental (ISDN2, ISDN30 etc)
- Customer focused pricing model
- No Long Term Contract
- Easy Integration with existing phone systems (gateway may be required)
- Future proofing technology
A single SIP Trunk is £6.08 + VAT per month. This includes 4000 UK Landline and UK Mobile Minutes per month.